- 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (such as Sass or Less).
- Experience in designing and implementing user interfaces (UIs) and translating design into production code or prototypes.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users internal and external.
- Excelling problem-solving and web design skills.
About the job
UX Engineers are the synthesis of design and development. They take Google’s most innovative product concepts and bring them to life in an effort to push the boundaries of user interface design. Google is known for its design aesthetic and technical know-how. In a UX Engineer job, you’ll need both types of skills to develop the next generation of products. You’ll partner with Researchers and Designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs. As a UX Engineer, you will be directly responsible for helping the evolution of enterprise design systems at Google. You will engineer solutions that create shareable web components to be used in enterprise products within the organization. You’ll support multiple different product areas and collaborate with multiple job functions across the globe. User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Google’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
- Work closely with international engineering teams to implement rich, interactive UI components based on Google’s design system.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Launch, iterate, and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
- Education: , ,
- About Company: GOOGLE