About the JOB:
UX Engineers are the synthesis of design and development. They take Google’s most innovative product concepts and bring them to life in an effort to push the boundaries of user interface design. Google is known for its design aesthetic and technical know-how. In a UX Engineer job, you’ll need both types of skills to develop the next generation of products. You’ll partner with Researchers and Designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs.
Product Uplift team is central in helping Google to learn from billions of users to improve product quality and experience. We enable tools and solutions to closely understand the user’s needs, wants, issues and desires even when billions of voices are talking at once.
Across Google products, from Ads to Chrome, from You tube to Google Cloud, they rely on our team’s solutions to collect user feedback from various channels, understand it intelligently and act on it. We build user facing experiences that are integrated across Google products. The scale of our solutions ingests millions of user feedback, across thousands of Google products, across Web & Mobile, with hundreds of machine learning models. Our core strength is scaled development: the ability for across Google products to engage with billions of customers and users at scale intelligently. This is a new team where you will have the opportunity to build innovative intelligence first solutions with unique exposure to Google wide products and have direct real impact on billions of users’ experience.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Google’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
* Work closely with international engineering teams to implement rich, interactive UI components based on Google’s design system.
* Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues.
* Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
* Launch, iterate, and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
* Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
How To Apply:
- Role: UX Engineer
- Industry Type: IT
- Functional Area: User Experience Engineering
- Role Category: UX Engineer
- Education: , ,
- About Company: Google INC